This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


out of hours

Patients can contact the NHS out of hours service when the practice is closed by dialling 111 (one, one, one)

Calls to the NHS 111 service are free from landlines or mobile phones.

You can call NHS 111 if you need medical help or advice outside of practice hours or if you are uncertain what service you need. It is not for routine enquiries such as booking appointments, repeat prescriptions or test results.

If you have a medical emergency or are experiencing chest pain or stroke symptoms you should always call 999 for the ambulance service.


The nearest major accident department is at Poole Hospital NHS Trust, Longfleet Road, Poole. Patients requiring stitches or x-ray as a result of injury should go directly to the hospital.

Please click on the following link for further information/advice and alternatives to A&E.   Advice & Alternatives for A&E


Victoria Hospital, Wimborne has a nurse-led minor injury unit open 8.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).


It is important that parents ensure their children are registered with an NHS Dentist. Should you have difficulty finding a dentist, we suggest you contact NHS 111.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website