This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


registrationWe welcome new patients and their families who are ordinarily resident within our catchment area.  Please give your NHS medical card to our receptionists and ask for a new patient application pack.  Ordinarily residence entitlement would normally be defined as a person living lawfully in the UK voluntarily and for settled purposes as part of the regular order of their life for the time being.  As part of the registration process new patients are requested to provide proof of settled residence. 

Please also complete the medical questionnaire in the new patient pack. We ask you to do this because it can take a considerable time for us to receive your medical records. 

If you are prescribed medications on a repeat basis, please ensure your have ordered sufficient supply of medicines before leaving your current practice.  When you register with us, please bring with you the repeat medication request slip (the right hand side of the prescription) so that we can record accurate details your regular repeat medications on your new medical record as soon as possible.


You are entitled to see a doctor anywhere in the United Kingdom if you are away from home and in need of medical help.  If you are temporarily living in the area for up to 3 months, you can ask to be registered with the practice as a “Temporary Resident”.  We are also happy to see any relatives or friends staying with you if they need a doctor.  


Patients who have left the UK, or who are intending to leave the UK for more than 3 months, are not normally allowed to continue to be registered with us.  Such patients are welcome to re-register with the practice if they subsequently return to reside in our catchment area. 


Visitors from EEA member states or Switzerland are entitled to necessary care.  A passport, national ID card or one of the following forms: E111, E112, E119, E128 is required as proof of entitlement.  The UK also has a bilateral agreement with a number of non-EEA states which provides entitlement to immediately necessary treatment.  Please ask our reception staff for more details.   For those overseas visitors not entitled to free NHS services, it may be possible to arrange a private consultation with a member of our clinical team.  Details and fees are available from reception.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website